Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHRacerX Mock 3.0 2022 UNSEXY
(04-20-2022, 08:44 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Used first-pick.com:

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 31: Daxton Hill, FS/SS, Michigan (A-):  Kind of a nightmare for me:  Linderbaum was long gone, as were Booth and Elam.  Hill is insurance for when either Bates or Bell are gone.

Round 2 Pick 31: Perrion Winfrey, DT, Oklahoma (A-):  Good fit as athletic 3T to rotate with BJ Hill

Round 3 Pick 31: Alec Pierce, WR, Cincinnati (A+):  Most unrealistic pick in my estimation.  He was there, though, so I grabbed him.

Round 4 Pick 31: Luke Goedeke, OG, Central Michigan (A+):  Great value and competition for Carman.

Round 5 Pick 31: Montaric Brown, CB, Arkansas (A+):  Unlikely he is available this late, but keep him on your radar....checks every box for the Bengals

Round 6 Pick 30: Matt Araiza, P, San Diego State (A+):  Worries me a bit that he has never been a holder, though.  Do we get Brandon Allen to do it?

Round 7 Pick 5: Derrick Deese Jr., TE, San Jose State (A+):  Athletic TE with upside.

Round 7 Pick 31: Terrel Bernard, ILB/OLB, Baylor (A+):  Smaller LB than the Bengals like, but freaky fast and smooth.

This is the opposite of unattractive.

Getting Dax Hill and Perrion Winfrey would be great for the defense.
Pierce would be a great WR4 who could take over as WR2/3 if (when) Boyd and/or Higgins leaves.
I've heard good things about Goedeke, and I think it's not too early of an investment if he ends up not panning out.
We've all talked about Araiza plenty. I like him, but not before Rd 5. Just think anything before 5th round is too early for ST-only guy regardless of how good they might be.

The one spot I think might turn some people off is Montaric Brown.
His Combine/Pro Day performance could turn teams away.
4.55 40 for a CB is very slow. Combine that with a 4.44 shuttle and 7.27 3-cone, and there will be valid concern that he can't stick with receivers in the NFL.
With that said, he did well in the SEC, who usually has some good receivers.
With a 5th round pick though, it could be worth the gamble.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
SHRacerX Mock 3.0 2022 UNSEXY - SHRacerX - 04-20-2022, 08:44 AM
RE: SHRacerX Mock 3.0 2022 UNSEXY - ochocincos - 04-20-2022, 02:46 PM
RE: SHRacerX Mock 3.0 2022 UNSEXY - OSUfan - 04-21-2022, 03:22 PM