Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nate's first Mock of 2022...
(04-20-2022, 02:58 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Jeffery Simmons isn't big...he's only 305 lbs...he was only 301 when drafted...
Travis Jones has 20 lbs on him.
Jones might be as good of a pass rusher as you say, but it might help to lose some weight if he's going to turn more pressure into sacks/hits.

I can see the logic in taking Harris, but if Pratt leaves, I'd rather Bengals just get another vet LB instead. LB is one of the hardest positions to adapt to, yet it's also one of the cheaper positions to address in FA.

I'm on record thinking Bell is going to be much more of a possession-style receiver than a game changer. He'll make catches and get some production, for sure. I think he could be a great big-slot guy and WR3 in the Bengals offense. Potential replacement for Boyd.

Surprised Simmons is that small, when looking at him he seems bigger but you know more than I do. Good point about Jones
maybe losing some weight to be even more of a pass rusher, which he can do. I also really like Logan Hall now at 63 as well.

True on LB being cheap in FA and it takes time to coach up Draft picks. I just think Bettcher is a damn good Defensive coach 
and he might want a talented one to work with here like Golden already did with Pratt and Wilson. He might want to have his
own pick, I think Harris fits as a dude to replace Pratt in a year or two if we move on. 

Don't want to though, I want to keep Pratt. 

That is the thought on Bell, future Boyd replacement. Great hands, great route runner, just produces. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nate's first Mock of 2022... - OSUfan - 04-21-2022, 02:27 PM
RE: Nate's first Mock of 2022... - OSUfan - 04-16-2022, 08:24 PM
RE: Nate's first Mock of 2022... - OSUfan - 04-16-2022, 08:33 PM
RE: Nate's first Mock of 2022... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-21-2022, 02:23 PM