MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
CB Zyon McCollum, Sam Houston State, our pick at #62
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CB Zyon McCollum, Sam Houston State, our pick at #62
I know you are thinking "too small a school", but you need to read about this guy and watch some of his film. No, I am not so nuts as to be scouting Sam Houston State, but one of the guys on "Locked On Bengals" was touting this guy as a developmental CB and I started to dig in to him. Wow. Freak athlete (and the projection of the top freak athletes in the NFL as DBs actually has a good track record) that could learn behind Apple and get some valuable snaps as a rookie.

This will be tough for some to swallow, but I could see him as our pick at #62. If they get the penetrating 3T in round 1 like Logan Hall, this CB could still be there in round 2 and be a huge grab for the Bengals. Something absurd like over 50 PBUs in his college career? And that is with teams knowing not to challenge him. Insane.

https://nflmocks.com/2022/04/15/2022-nfl-draft-profile-zyon-mccollum-defensive-back-sam-houston-state/
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
CB Zyon McCollum, Sam Houston State, our pick at #62 - SHRacerX - 04-22-2022, 08:08 AM