Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CB Zyon McCollum, Sam Houston State, our pick at #62
(04-22-2022, 08:08 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I know you are thinking "too small a school", but you need to read about this guy and watch some of his film.  No, I am not so nuts as to be scouting Sam Houston State, but one of the guys on "Locked On Bengals" was touting this guy as a developmental CB and I started to dig in to him.  Wow.  Freak athlete (and the projection of the top freak athletes in the NFL as DBs actually has a good track record) that could learn behind Apple and get some valuable snaps as a rookie.  

This will be tough for some to swallow, but I could see him as our pick at #62.  If they get the penetrating 3T in round 1 like Logan Hall, this CB could still be there in round 2 and be a huge grab for the Bengals.  Something absurd like over 50 PBUs in his college career?  And that is with teams knowing not to challenge him.  Insane.  

https://nflmocks.com/2022/04/15/2022-nfl-draft-profile-zyon-mccollum-defensive-back-sam-houston-state/

Thanks for this, wow, really like this Zyon McCollum kid after this. First I have heard of him Racer. Sounds like the perfect Corner
to learn behind Awuzie and Apple. Could be the diamond in the rough of this Corner class for all we know. I like the name too.

Zyon McCollum, another Zion I now like in this Draft lol
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: CB Zyon McCollum, Sam Houston State, our pick at #62 - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-22-2022, 01:06 PM