Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CB Zyon McCollum, Sam Houston State, our pick at #62
(04-25-2022, 04:49 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: McCollum would be the 11th or 12th CB I'd take (Stingley, Gardner, McDuffie, Elam, Booth, Gordon, McCreary, Taylor-Britt, Emerson, Bryant, maybe Woolen) and I would not do it in the 2nd round. He's a project from a small school whose tape doesn't really match up with his athleticism.
I don't mind picks like that in the late 3rd round and on, but spending a 2nd round pick on him would be risky.

That's hilarious.  Where did you read that?  Because he had something ridiculous like 56 PBUs.  His tape was incredible, as was his testing.  The only knock is he went to a small school and he actually was awarded a scholarship to Utah (known as a good defensive team) but went to Sam Houston so he could go to the same school as his twin brother. 

Guys like Stingley, Gardner, McDuffie, Elam, Gordon and maybe Taylor-Britt...sure.  Not so sure about the others.  Not a fan of Booth other than his amazing tackling and overall toughness.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: CB Zyon McCollum, Sam Houston State, our pick at #62 - SHRacerX - 04-26-2022, 07:54 AM