Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Welcome to the jungle Daxton Hill!
(04-29-2022, 01:59 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Hill is going to be the 3rd safety and is extremely valuable.. will likely initially be on the field on 3rd down or 2nd and long.

Luxury pick baby!

I went to the Steelers and Ravens board.... man are they jealous.  One of the Ravens guys thought we got the better safety than the one they picked 17 picks earlier.

The Ravens and Packers fans have to be wondering about their bad luck in terms of their receiver corps. I don't think anyone expected the run of 6 WRs by the 18th pick. It was unprecedented. I thought the Ravens gave up Hollywood Brown early in the draft to move into the 1st round assuming one of those WRs would still be there. The Packers certainly assumed they would walk out with a WR. 

Both Lamar and Rodgers seemed more than a little peeved at their top WRs being traded, and I think really let their displeasure be known (Lamar in tweets, Rodgers in an interview) after their teams didn't get a replacement in the first round.

The Bengals fans, on the other hand, have to be very pleased getting a top-15 talent in their actual area of need with the next to last pick in the round. Lot of reaches last night, but the Bengals got someone who dropped to them.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Welcome to the jungle Daxton Hill! - Nepa - 04-29-2022, 03:27 PM
RE: Welcome to the jungle Daxton Hill! - IcoHolic - 04-29-2022, 04:17 PM