Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Can clinch a playoff spot this week
(12-02-2015, 01:31 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: The Bengal should beat the Browns. I'm not putting "Will beat the Browns" because anything can happen.
Steelers should beat the Colts if Big Ben is playing, if not, I don't think they will.
Bills should beat the Texans although the Texans are on a roll right now.
The Giants aren't beating the Jets.
The Raiders should beat the Chefs.

So in my opinion, it all comes down to if Big Ben is playing or not. If he plays, the Bengals will clinch a playoff birth. Then again, we may just have to wait until next week and lock up the division.

That Pittsburgh game worries me, but not because I'm afraid we'll lose. Think about it. They don't want us to win the division against them. Remember Laveon Bell? Not just this year, but especially last year. Not having Bell killed their chances of advancing in the playoffs, even though they won the division.  I think they'll come into Cincy looking to hurt somebody. The refs better have a tight grip on that game, but we know the Steelers' history of injuring our players on dirty hits.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can clinch a playoff spot this week - BURROWorBUST - 12-02-2015, 02:39 AM