Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking: Carman rape accusation at Clemson
(04-29-2022, 08:31 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: Approximately 1 in 54 rapes reported to police eventually turn into felony convictions, and less turn into incarcerations. There is simply no way in hell that 53 in 54 rapes reported to police are false reports. Figures vary some depending upon the source, but they're always abysmal.

This is sad.

Youd think going to the police soon after the assault would work too but there is just no way to be fair to the man and the women in these cases. Someone is gonna get the shaft. In 2018 a WWE wrestler named Patrick Clark was accused of sexual shit with a minor and to this day he has not been charged with anything and no substantial evidence has been compiled against him. He lost his job and working minimum wage jobs now. Same company, a guy named Enzo Amore was accused of rape. He was not only not charged, i think they proved he couldnt have done it. Dude now wrestles small venues and has no path back to a big company like WWE. 

My mindset with these cases is to not label a guy a rapist until hes convicted of rape and to be prepared to let go of anyone who IS proven to be a predator. I loved R Kellys music, but he was convicted and i havent rocked with him since. I dont wanna give his estate any more money via record sales.
-Housh
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Breaking: Carman rape accusation at Clemson - Housh - 04-30-2022, 02:18 AM