Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking: Carman rape accusation at Clemson
(04-30-2022, 01:23 PM)ochocincos Wrote: So you hope the Bengals spend yet another pick on a starter to replace Carman rather than just hope Carman pans out so that the Bengals put their draft picks toward other positions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even if Carman turns out to be good we have no quality OL depth.  At this point I would rather pickup a couple of quality free agents though, I don't want any projects on the OL, we have enough of those.  And the Bengals have proven they don't know how to draft OL anyway, it is a big weakness in our scouting department.  BTW Carman has already proven to me he is not dependable, he is already missing games because of his back and he showed up in the preseason out of shape, that is all I need to know.  I was disgusted with the pick from the get go because of the fact he has a back injury history.  I can almost guarantee he will be a bust.  I was sure of it after the draft and am even more sure of it now.  Either way I normally wouldn't care if he sucked, but I do care about Joe Burrows health so I really don't want Carman out there protecting him.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Breaking: Carman rape accusation at Clemson - AtomicBlaze - 04-30-2022, 01:44 PM