Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking: Carman rape accusation at Clemson
(05-01-2022, 02:47 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Still her fault for not providing the information needed to obtain the evidence to support her claim.

My point is that there is nothing "high character" about considering every person guilty of everything anyone ever says about them.

Maybe if you knew of all the cases of false claims I have seen in court you would feel different.  Or maybe if you knew about the A.J Johnson case and how it ruined his career.  

Or maybe someday someone will make a false claim about you.  Then we will see what your opinion is of punishing everyone based only on allegations with nothing to support them.

I never said I wanted him punished. Just would have liked the team I root for to not take the risk of picking a player who may be a rapist. He would have been drafted by another team and would have been fine, assuming it ends here.

Whether Carman raped this woman or not, he definitely engaged in sexual activity with a 15 year old when he was 18. Based on the screenshot she shared from 2018, it seems like Carman knew he messed up that day, as well. Him refusing to be questioned and only submitting a single sentence written statement is also suspicious, as it seems like he is worried they'd pick up on the fact that he obviously realized he did something wrong, whether it was criminal or not.

Every person makes mistakes but that is all creepy and suspicious behavior that I would prefer to not be on the team I root for.

Do you understand why I feel this way?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Breaking: Carman rape accusation at Clemson - CJD - 05-01-2022, 02:52 PM