Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Like RB Shemari Jones Highlights
(05-01-2022, 05:29 PM)M.W. Wrote: I took a look at the highlights and must concur, this guy is fast. The line should be able to open some holes and sustain blocks in 2022 so whoever is toting the ball should be able to at least get past the line of scrimmage.

Right. You looked at the highlights and saw the same thing.  He doesn't dance around and jive around back there.  He hits the gas peddle and accelerates quick to the line.  He hits the hole fast and once through he stands up more looking for open field.  He isn't a cannonball 3 yard type.  I'm not saying he is OJ Simpson or Paul Robinson, but his running style is.  Fast acceleration, hitting the hole or outside corner, then standing up looking down field as he gains 30, 40, 50, yards shooting through the open areas past the D Line. 

Thank you for taking the time to look at the New Bengals RB college highlights, and you concur that he is FAST.  Yes, in 5,000 words or less, FAST.  I like that he doesn't spend all day dancing around in the backfield as O Line can't hold the Block and Defense swoops in.  I Like that he Hits The Running Lane POP, QUICK, and shoots through for big chunks of yards.  Again, it's The Way he runs in the open field that reminds me of how OJ Simpson and Paul Robinson ran and gained big chunks of yards, more straight up going fast like a WR once past the Trenches.

There is room for a good RB on this team, Bengals need one.  You can't just have Mixon, that isn't enough.  You need a good stable of fresh legs at RB, and Bengals just haven't had that.  More running would also cut down on how much Burrow gets clobbered. So I hope this RB can get Coached Up to catching and blocking, because he can flat out Run, Man can he Run.  You can not Coach Up Speed, and he has The Speed.

Now some may wonder then how we got him after the draft. Probably because some of these colleges like Coastal Carolina, Grambling, and the Black College Leagues get over looked, and they shouldn't. Some darn good ball players have came out of these Leagues. The Star Running Back for Coastal Carolina, sure, Why Not ? His highlight films look great. The Sun Belt Conference is a good Conference and Coastal Carolina is often a Championship Team.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
I Like RB Shemari Jones Highlights - kevin - 05-01-2022, 02:55 PM
RE: I Like RB Shemari Jones Highlights - kevin - 05-01-2022, 07:03 PM