Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why China shouldn't scare anyone economically..
(05-08-2022, 10:42 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I don't think they need them...

"China has at least 65 million empty homes — enough to house the population of France. It offers a glimpse into the country's massive housing-market problem."
https://www.businessinsider.com/china-empty-homes-real-estate-evergrande-housing-market-problem-2021-10#

Those empty homes are a bit more than just empty. Most are mere building shells, worse than Potemkin buildings slapped up to entice Chinese investors.. The average Chinese citizen dumped tons into wanting to be a landlord of an apartment on the 67th floor of a 66 floor apartment building..  There are entire cities built like that..  The red army really mopped up on their fellow China citizen. it's one scam after another in both China and Russia. Those in power get to scam and steal from the public with absolute impunity. Both countries are in demographic hell facing horrendous difficulties in the coming years.. The birth rates are so low they can't replace people faster than they die off and nobody wants to immigrate to either one.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why China shouldn't scare anyone economically.. - grampahol - 05-09-2022, 11:47 AM