Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PFF Most Underrated Bengals Player
(05-12-2022, 01:02 PM)grampahol Wrote: It really doesn't matter what other fans or pundits for that matter think. The only, ONLY thing that matters is how said players perform and whether or not the team succeeds. 
Underrated, overrated.. Doesn't really matter. What matters is the scoreboard and who makes the plays. 

So, and correct me if I'm wrong.  You're saying that all that matters is what the final score is and that there is no value in fans sharing their thoughts feelings and analysis.

Well that settles it.  Shut the board down everyone.  There is no need for any conversation.  Thank you for sharing your thoughts but we have established they are no longer needed as any and all relevant information is to be shared via the scoreboard at the end of the game.

I know some of you will be disappointed as watching the game is irrelevant as well.  Entertainment is no longer at the core of why we enjoy the sport as ONLY THE FINAL SCORE IS IMPORTANT.

I wish all of you well and am a bit saddened we will no longer be sharing a discourse here.

Good day.

(Yes this a a bit of trolling. I got bored at work. It was intended in good fun.)
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: PFF Most Underrated Bengals Player - motoarch - 05-12-2022, 01:26 PM