Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ticket prices are absolutely insane
(05-14-2022, 01:06 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Welcome to the board.  

I too was at that game in 1999 versus Jacksonville.  I was not yet a season ticket holder, but I was planning to be so for the 2000 season as PBS was opening.  I had serious second thoughts after that game.  If memory serves, we lost by 30-some points and someone chucked an apple at Bruce Coslett as the team was leaving the field.  Good times  Tongue

I was only 10 visiting my dad as it was school vacation over here he’s a Brit who lives in Cincinnati and has no clue about football, so the first time was a strange experience for us both. But somehow fell in love that day haha.

First time I ever went to PBS my jaw dropped as English stadiums are completely different in how they were built back then, my soccer team has has the same stadium since 1919 with upgrades obviously.

The thing with PBS is it’s never going to win any awards but it’s full of charm and atmosphere compare it to a place like MetLife witch is a soulless bowl. You can have all the video boards and LED’s you want but you can’t buy character that PBS has now it’s an older ground.

Can’t wait to get back in December now the team is flying and just see us win one game please ?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ticket prices are absolutely insane - BengalsLUFC - 05-14-2022, 02:07 PM