Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The One: Rumblings of OBJ to the Bengals
(06-19-2022, 12:56 PM)jason Wrote: Again... If the culture is as strong as many claim, he'll fall in line. Remember the big malcontent Corey Dillon? He fit in seamlessly in New England. That LSU connection is there, and Burrow is THE top dog in Cincinnati. I'd wager that he already has some sort of relationship with Ja'Marr Chase too. OBJ will fall in line. His antics in New York are well known. Apparently he didn't like Baker... Neither do I. I didn't hear too much about him in LA though, and this would be a similar situation.

I don't think it's a must to sign him, but a helluva luxury.

Cool, nice post Jason. True about the culture that has been built here similar to when Dillon went to New England and there 
were no problems with him. What you say here makes sense on why OBJ has been a malcontent similar to Dillon. He might 
just fall in line, sure hope so if we do sign him. I just don't think we will, Zac and company only like stand up individuals on 
this team, Captains and leaders.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The One: Rumblings of OBJ to the Bengals - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 06-19-2022, 04:14 PM