Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrow Feels The Best He Has Since Surgery!
(06-20-2022, 01:47 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Burrow is feeling back to normal for the first time since knee surgery two years ago and ran at 20.8 mph, which is the fastest he's run since surgery!

I love that he's constantly in competition with himself trying to improve his game and, now that it looks like he'll be back to full strength and be more mobile than ever, it's a scary thought to think about how good he'll be!

As far as the knee brace, whatever he's comfortable with but I'd like him to wear it if it adds extra protection.

It's going to be a great year!

Joe needs to be more disciplined in not always trying to hit the big play ALWAYS. That’s his biggest area of improvement. Joe is given tons of latitude by Taylor. Taylor being a QB himself has a lot of respect for the position and additionally Joe’s ability to run the offense. As they work together between the two of them it’s going to get better and better. The OL will help them a ton. That being said the NFL is not that LSU NC team. Joe loves 00 or 01 personnel packages. He’s going to have more time to get to his 3rd or 4th progression… and he needs to go there with it. This offense will take off to the best in the NFL if he does provided the OL is much improved
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burrow Feels The Best He Has Since Surgery! - Soonerpeace - 06-20-2022, 11:31 AM