Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trae Waynes "in my head I'm done"
(06-20-2022, 07:26 PM)PDub80 Wrote: You know who NEVER got mentioned as working their ass off to come back to play? You know who NEVER got any mention at all? Trae "Ben Simmons the 2nd" Waynes. NEVER. Dude is a bum who got paid and sat on his ass. No difference between Waynes and Cordy Glen or Ben Simmons, IMO.

(06-20-2022, 08:14 PM)PDub80 Wrote: It's not just me saying it... Silence speaks volumes.

You are just making this up in your head.  They said the same thing about Waynes as they say about pretty much every injured Bengal

Bengals cornerback Trae Waynes is 100 percent and ready for the 2021 season

Bengals rehab director and Indiana native Nick Cosgray is a fan: "Trae's great to work with in there. Very business-like."

"He's a professional in every sense of the word," Bengals cornerback coach Steven Jackson says.

(06-21-2022, 12:28 AM)TheFan Wrote: No one on the team has said they're sad he's gone or that they would want him back which speaks just as loudly. 

Again you are just projecting.  There are lots of Bengals who have left without any comments from other Bengals.  That means absolutely nothing.

Some fans got frustrated at Trae for getting injured and just made up a bunch of stuff in their heads.  Not one single Bengal player or coach has said a single bad thing about Waynes.  You can't just make stuff up and claim it is true. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Trae Waynes "in my head I'm done" - pally - 06-20-2022, 03:11 PM
RE: Trae Waynes "in my head I'm done" - fredtoast - 06-21-2022, 09:07 AM