Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrow Feels The Best He Has Since Surgery!
(06-20-2022, 01:47 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Burrow is feeling back to normal for the first time since knee surgery two years ago and ran at 20.8 mph, which is the fastest he's run since surgery!

I love that he's constantly in competition with himself trying to improve his game and, now that it looks like he'll be back to full strength and be more mobile than ever, it's a scary thought to think about how good he'll be!

As far as the knee brace, whatever he's comfortable with but I'd like him to wear it if it adds extra protection.

It's going to be a great year!

Yes, just saw the Simms vid in the other thread and Joe is 6'4" and 210 pounds. He is like Tee Higgins out there but maybe a 
little skinnier and probably in the best shape of his life. I could see him running for a lot of yards and TD's this season as well as
throwing for tons of TD's and maybe breaking the record for most TD's in a season by a QB and I am not even kidding. 

We will see, but I sure have a great feeling about this next season.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burrow Feels The Best He Has Since Surgery! - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 06-21-2022, 03:14 PM