Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrow Feels The Best He Has Since Surgery!
(06-21-2022, 05:58 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I never even thought about that but it's entirely possible because the record is 55 and Burrow had 34 last season with no offensive line and only 16 games.

Some people might say the record would come with an asterisk since now they play 17 games, but it would be impressive and something that I'll definitely lay a prop bet on!

I do hope that he doesn't try to run too much because, while he has proved that he is capable and willing, I don't want him taking any unnecessary hits.

Is that Brady, Brees or Peyton with the record? I forgot. Mellow

True, there would be an asterisk next to it but depends on if the QB that does break the record does it in 16 games. Burrow 
was coming off a terrible injury and wasn't right till about a dozen games in on top of the poor OL play. Him being healthy
which is the point of the thread and feeling great going into the season on top of all the things we mentioned...

I could see him breaking the 55 TD record if him and the OL stay relatively healthy. Like Fred keeps on saying, he may not 
have this good of WR's ever again and the running game will help him out.

On the last point, I agree but it is just the way Burrow plays, he will run it if there is nobody open or a play breaks down.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burrow Feels The Best He Has Since Surgery! - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 06-21-2022, 06:40 PM