Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Odds for next year's Superbowl.
(06-24-2022, 10:36 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: But I think the offense with the improved OL and the continuity is like a guy in his new Ferrari exiting onto the highway that’s practically empty and an open road. 

Agree 100%.  The problem Burrow had with picks last year was an anomaly.  I'll bet we won't be seeing that again.  Joe had a ridiculous 1.2% interception percentage his rookie year which was 2nd best in the league.  He does not have a problem reading defenses or getting tricked by coverages.  He was just forcing more passes than he should have been early in the season.  Our offense should easily be top 5 and possibly #1 in the leagu.

(06-24-2022, 10:36 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: The defense looks to be one of the most versatile in the NFL causing OC’s all kinds of problems.

The defense was slightly below average last year and lost on of the better DTs in the league in Ogunjobi.  But I think they underachieved with the talent they had.  If Lou can get his shit together so that they play an entire game instead of just one half we could have a top 10 unit.

A top 10 defense with a top 5 defense is plenty good enough to win a championship.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Odds for next year's Superbowl. - fredtoast - 06-25-2022, 03:57 PM