MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Mixon Quote: He's Feeling Confident!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixon Quote: He's Feeling Confident!
Joe Mixon is feeling VERY CONFIDENT about our offense's firepower and he KNOWS that this offense can do big things!

Quote:Cincinnati Bengals running back Joe Mixon is feeling awfully confident heading into the 2022 season.

During an interview with Charlie Walter of KPIX, Mixon referred to the Bengals as the "hottest thing smoking" in the league.

It's hard to disagree with him because who has a more explosive offense?

The Bills?

Josh Allen is good and Cook should bring some explosive plays, but I think Burrow will be better with an offensive line and Mixon is a proven back and should have a big year with the improved line and teams having to respect Burrow having more time to throw.

They have Digs, Davis, Crowder, and Shakir at receiver, but I'll take Chase, Higgins, Boyd, and anyone else over their receiving core.

They MIGHT have the edge at tight end with Knox.

I think we're better than they are.

Quote:"We was obviously there,” Mixon said when discussing the team's ability to make it back to the Super Bowl. “We went there. We actually put on a hell of a showing. To be honest, I feel like we might be the hottest thing smoking in the NFL on Sundays. With the talent we got and who we added onto this year, I feel like we’re bound to have a hell of a season. The best thing about it is we’ve been there before and we know how to get there. We just gotta stick to the basics, one week at a time and that’s what’s gonna happen."

I love the new confidence and it seems like he knows they just need to work hard and play the game with intensity!

All the talent has to create competition to get playing time, which makes everyone better!

I hope everyone else on the team has this confidence and just comes out and gets it done!

This article gave me even more confidence than I already had!

WHO-DEY!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Mixon Quote: He's Feeling Confident! - BFritz21 - 06-29-2022, 02:10 AM