Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awesome, Awesome Dalton Article
(12-04-2015, 05:51 PM)jowczarski Wrote: It's funny, though -- it seemed like there was a lot of anti-Dalton sentiment leading into this season, and now it's "there's too much Andy love!"

Very true. The perception of Dalton, from a national perspective and within the fan base itself, has definitely changed from what it was coming into the season. However, even with all the new found love, I still see the 'but, but, but' factor come into play such as..."Andy is playing great this year, but can he do it in the postseason" or "Andy has really evolved into a top level QB, but he's still yet to win a playoff game". 

In fairness, the 'buts' are legit, at least so far. I've been up and down on Andy during his career...from a huge supporter, to wondering if he was really 'the guy'. His play this year has been outstanding. All the experience, hard work, and refinement of his skills has sort of melded into to what we're seeing now. He has a different look about him this year, and seems more confident than I've ever seen him. But, if it doesn't translate into at least one playoff win this year, all the 'love' that he getting right now will disappear faster than a jelly filled doughnut at a police station. Mellow
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Awesome, Awesome Dalton Article - Bengalholic - 12-04-2015, 06:15 PM