Poll: Who is your most hated team in the AFC North?
Browns
Ravens
Steelers
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is NOW your most hated team in the AFC North?
(06-30-2022, 01:59 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Who i hate the most doesnt change based on Who is doing better...

Steelers #1.

2. Ravens  AS this franchise was built to be their(Browns before moving) Rivals after firing Paul Brown

3. Browns.. The team that replaced that team up north that ran away to Baltimore.  (same as number 2 overall but less as they didnt exist when it happened)

Exactly. 

I don't see the Steelers as big of a threat anymore without Ben, but my hate for them could never go away based on if they're good or not. They could go 0-17 and I'd just love it because it would give me more ammo to rip on Steelers fans in the area.

2. Browns. A friend of mine from college is a die-hard Browns fan, and I feel like they're so bad that, if we don't own them every year (or at least finish better), it feels like we're not even the best team in Ohio. When the other team is the Browns, that's SHAMEFUL. It also just bugs me because they're like an undeserving charity. 

3. There's no real Ravens fans in Greater Cincinnati that I've ever met because this area doesn't take too kindly to murderers. I hate them but, for some reason, just not as much as the Browns.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who is NOW your most hated team in the AFC North? - BFritz21 - 06-30-2022, 02:13 PM