Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watson Deal- How Do Teammates Feel?
(08-21-2022, 02:50 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Unlike you, I understand that the Browns players are human beings and have morals, just like every other person.

Most NFL players don't consider themselves above the standards that the rest of us live by.

You haven't heard his side of the story first hand, so you think that 20+ women are making it up with just ironically similar details?

I hate to break it to you, but my perspective of the world, when considering this issue, is pretty universal to anyone outside of the Steelers fanbase because everyone else thinks that sexual misconduct and rape, regardless if you're an NFL quarterback, is wrong.

Let's ignore the rape for this and please explain this to me: how my perspective that sexual misconduct is wrong is not a view shared by the very high majority of people in this country?

You ever hear of any Bengals players speaking out against Frosted Rucker. Surely there are guys on the team with daughters right now. Joe Mixon seems pretty well liked in the locker room. I don't think your opinion of Watson is wrong. Just think guys mind their own business.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Watson Deal- How Do Teammates Feel? - jason - 08-23-2022, 06:03 PM