Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Vegas Thinks Our Offense Is Middle Of The Road!
(08-28-2022, 04:03 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Last year CJ's catch percentage in the Red Zone (55.6%) was higher than Higgins (37.5%) and Chase (53.3%) and not far behind Boyd (63.6%).

CJ's catch percentage last season was almost identical to has career number (55.9%).  And his career number is higher than Hurst's (50%).  They both have 9 career TD catches in the red zone. 

Don't know why anyone would claim CJ was not good in the red zone.

I am predicting Hurst to have a better season than CJ. But that probably has more to do with I think we will have more plays for him and with the improved oline. 

As for the entire offense I think anytime a player has a really good season the safe bet is for a step back in production. So while it would make sense to wonder if Chase can have as a good a season or better. I think both Boyd and Higgins have room to improve along with more targets for TE and especially targeting RB's a little more. I think we should be top 10 in offense if we stay relatively healthy.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vegas Thinks Our Offense Is Middle Of The Road! - NUGDUKWE - 08-28-2022, 04:29 PM