Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
13 receptions for 182 yards and 1 TD
(08-29-2022, 12:31 AM)007BengalsFan Wrote: Even if Pryor clears waivers and gets signed to the practice squad there is a chance he could be poached from the practice squad during the season.  If some team loses a WR Pryor could be a target.  With all the injuries in the NFL, I think some team would eventually get around to signing Pryor

Of course the Bengals do have an option that prevents other NFL teams from signing the Bengals practice squad players.   NFL teams can select up to 4 practice squad players each week that are "protected" that cant be signed by another team.  I would imagine the Bengals would certainly use that desigination on Pryor every week which would be a shame really because if another team wants to give Pryor or any other practice squad player a chance and sign them to the 53 man roster, it would be a shame if those players dont get that opportunity.

Although that is cool for my selfish benefit, but that would really stink for the player to be shanghaied in this manner. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 13 receptions for 182 yards and 1 TD - Go Cards - 08-29-2022, 01:57 AM