Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Much Better Is Team Confidence And Mentality?
(09-05-2022, 03:36 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Pretty sure they bus over from the stadium. 

I just think that it helps players know that the organization is invested in them and and makes them want to play that much harder.

There's a difference between playing your hardest because you're a professional and playing your hardest because you want to play hard for the organization so you'll have more years of playing with them.

I decided a long time ago when I discussed a star player playing for a HOF college coach known for being one of the top motivators and his locker room speeches. He said I played 4 years and don’t remember 1. They were all the same I paid zero attention. Then I heard the Manning’s on their MNF show talk about it. What us fans think do or don’t motivate players we vastly overrate.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Much Better Is Team Confidence And Mentality? - Soonerpeace - 09-05-2022, 04:50 PM