Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Much Better Is Team Confidence And Mentality?
(09-05-2022, 05:26 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I realize that things haven't been nearly as bad as the 90s, but I 100% think it's true because, yes, they're paid well, but how many businesses, even like restaurants, are more successful because of better environments where the employees work harder?

Again, I realize it's not the same, but, if a player has to take a bus to a facility and is just like "here we go again with loading all my gear onto this bus," as opposed to just showing up to practice, I think they definitely practice harder and their overall mentality is to play harder.

I think it benefits that they give a maximum effort when they're happy. I just don't think they "try harder" because of it. 

You don't have to worry about their gear though. They have other people to load and unload that. All they have to do it get on and off the bus. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Much Better Is Team Confidence And Mentality? - rfaulk34 - 09-05-2022, 05:29 PM