Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Zac Taylor coaching career analysis.
(09-20-2022, 12:16 PM)PhilHos Wrote: To be fair, I think he can be an average OC when either Joe plays lights out.

Even great HCs sometimes have flaws, but yeah, I think the thing that will prevent him from ever being a great HC is his insistence to call plays on offense. Hell, just say he wants to focus more time on being a HC and/or he wants to give Callahan a chance to grow as an OC and hopefully be a HC himself one day. Just stop calling plays!

Then is it the horse pulling the cart or the way around? When either Joe is playing well it's usually because they're put in positions to succeed as it just doesn't happen. It happens when they're more on schedule and/or when they're keeping the defense off balance and ZT and BC both have alot to do with that.There's a heck of alot more going into this than anyone on the board can see.

I'll withhold judgement on ZT as just an average OC/play-caller, or worse, a bit longer. I want to see what happens Sunday that can get this team going offensively early on. Are adjustments being made and are they taking advantage of what the defense is giving them and expoliting opportunities.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor coaching career analysis. - higgy100 - 09-20-2022, 12:48 PM