Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Higgins toe tap from other angle
(09-26-2022, 01:15 AM)TKUHL Wrote: As for this play, I thought if you have possession as soon as the other toe taps down it’s a TD. What’s the difference between that play and running towards the sideline in the endzone getting both toes down before immediately going out.

When I asked this question in GD thread someone informed me it's the angle, if you're falling out forward, the toes count, if you're falling out backwards the heels have to touch. Either way if this was in the super bowl and we lost because of it, a rule change needs to occur lol. Actually I think if Tee kept walking on tip toes though (and nevr put his heel down) it would have counted, it's because his heel came down out of bounds I guess, if his next step was another tip toe out of bounds it would have counted lol. It definitely looked like Tee tried to not get his heel down out of bounds but barely failed, cleats too long lol.

It made me think of someone running tip toes into the endzone and it doesn't count because they never landed their heel lol, or if they jumped with one leg the whole way, they don't have possession because 2 feet are not down.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Higgins toe tap from other angle - reuben.ahmed - 09-26-2022, 11:52 AM