Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Taylor needs to take a page out of Sirianni’s book
I was just thinking about that earlier. The problem is the Bengals aren't the Eagles specifically in the front office/ownership department. I think the Eagles want to win and are willing to pay to win more than the Bengals. Would the Bengals fire a coach a few years after a superbowl win because they thought they could do better?Would the Bengals go outside to bring in a new play caller while Zac is doing the job essentially spending extra money for a job that's already getting done? I don't think they would. I mean they're filling the stadium right now. I think fan expectations have gone up but I doubt the Bengals (from a front office point of view) has changed that much. That might sound extreme but just ask yourself if we go on to finish 8-8? Do the Bengals say it's hard to win in this league and we lost some close ones so let's just run it back and see what happens. Or do they say this is unacceptable for what we expect and either make significant changes to the coaching staff or make significant additions to the roster besides the draft.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Taylor needs to take a page out of Sirianni’s book - NUGDUKWE - 10-10-2022, 06:40 PM