Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Would you trade Mixon for a McCaffrey-like deal?
So depressing that some actually believe Perine can spell Mixon- Perine! This time last year we were talking about swapping him out for Evans, or even Trayveon. Now we've created this alternate reality where we think he can do the job of our top players and captains. There's not a team in the league that would prefer Perine to Mixon, forget about the cost savings. Yet here we are pretending like it would be a lateral move for us.

For me as a draftnik, it's also insane that we would care about the picks. I mean, I care about the picks more than anyone. But I also know what this team does with them. Picks are a total gamble, especially for teams that use them on players like Carman and Shelvin.

All that said, I don't mind what the Panthers did here. McCaffrey has become so injury-prone and those stories rarely turn back. Mixon, of course, is not made of glass and in fact takes pride in his availability. Carolina is also rebuilding and it's an asset they don't need right now. Personally, I would be making a play for Marshall to get the gang back together.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you trade Mixon for a McCaffrey-like deal? - tms - 10-21-2022, 11:54 AM