Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Since starting 0-2 the Bengals are 4-1
(10-23-2022, 09:31 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Math doesn’t check out. 17 game season lol

This team has gotten better each week (even when it was hard to see it), but we as fans overreact to both sides of the coin. Great win, but their secondary was decimated and their offense can’t throw the ball. I expected Atlanta to put up a better fight and us to not play quite so well. I’m thrilled with this one, but we still have issues to fix and could see another stumble or two before we really hit our stride.

Of course we have issues to fix. Atl had secondary problems that’s true. But we had our 3rd team DT play great against a heck of a run team and Akeem Davis-Gaither played great in replace of Logan Wilson. Cam Taylor-Britt got some action. The OL continues to improve.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Since starting 0-2 the Bengals are 4-1 - Soonerpeace - 10-23-2022, 10:40 PM