Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The crowd needs to bring it tomorrow!
(12-13-2015, 10:41 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: I'd  be shocked if it was this bad but there will be far too many terrible towels waving for my taste. But let's face it, one terrible towel is too much for my taste. 
If I did not live exactly  705 miles away from PBS, I would certainly be doing my part today. 

I have a simple rule for any Steelers fan close to my seat, keep the towel away from me. If a towel gets within my reach, I grab it. I grabbed one a couple of years ago so the fan got security. We walked out in the corridor and had a discussion. I calmly told the police officer I had no issue with the towel until it whizzed close to my face. He instructed the fan he would be removed if he waved the towel again, I then gave him back his towel and reminded him he was in Cincinnati, respect our fans or leave. The Steelers fan come in droves as they have had success, but more so because many are displaced fans and bandwagon fans who live around us. The more we win, the less bandwagon fans these teams have in the future. I am off in a few to tailgate.....................WHo Dey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
I am so ready for 2024 season. I love pro football and hoping for a great Bengals year. Regardless, always remember it is a game and entertainment. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The crowd needs to bring it tomorrow! - Luvnit2 - 12-13-2015, 10:54 AM