Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I see people say Zac is a bad OC/playcaller but good HC...
I just find it hilarious no one but 1 person named any actual shit Zac does to win. Everyone else is like “he existed on a team that won playoff games.”

So we’re really about to act like the players didn’t play out their ass for those playoff wins? What’s the playoff game where you can say “Jesus Zac really won them that one”?

Against Raiders Burrow and Pratt saved us.

Against Tennessee Ryan Tannehill being trash along with Burrow and McPherson saved us.

Against Chiefs Burrow and Jamarr Chase went absolutely insane. Zac’s poor coaching got us in a 21-3 hole early. McPherson saved him again.

If you are gonna say “well Zac called the plays that worked so well so give him satellite credit” then i don’t even know about that. Burrows headset went out against Ten so he called that whole last drive by himself. We don’t know how many calls are Zac’s calls and how many have been changed by Burrow.

As Zac’s biggest hater I’ll admit….he’s a great leader. His speeches make ME want to run through a wall for him.

He seems to have changed the culture by himself which is impressive.

He’s just not that guy as a OC. This is fine i just wish he’d pass it off. But there is absolutely not enough evidence pointing to Zac being good for 90% of the replies in this thread to be sarcastically making fun of the OP for questioning Zac.

Shit like this makes me wonder about a theory i had years ago, that some of you guys are paid by the team to post here and kinda keep things “calm”.

Y’all defending Zac like he’s been making playoffs for 10 years or something
-Housh
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I see people say Zac is a bad OC/playcaller but good HC... - Housh - 11-02-2022, 08:58 AM