Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I see people say Zac is a bad OC/playcaller but good HC...
(11-02-2022, 10:11 AM)PhilHos Wrote: You do realize that Zac is the one that primarily put this team together, right? Zac decided who to cut/let go and worked with the front office to draft and sign players. Whether or not Zac is good at playcalling (and I'm on the side of 'not'), it's still his playbook that Burrow and Chase are using to make plays. Zac is the one that hired Lou and the coaching staff.

And the fact is that he didn't just "exist on a team that won a playoff game." He COACHED the team to a Super Bowl. It was his and Lou's gameplans and in-game adjustments that allowed Burrow and Chase and the defense to lead us to wins int he playoffs and almost got us a win in the Super Bowl.

Of course not. Let me ask you this: how many Super Bowl wins does Bill Belichick have without Tom Brady as his QB? 

How can anyone know who put this team together? So Zac is the GM now too? <-- I like how the board uses this now to defend Zac.

When we made the playoffs with Marvin it was Katie who changed things.

I know that Zac's 1st year here they signed scrubs from former teams of theirs.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I see people say Zac is a bad OC/playcaller but good HC... - THE PISTONS - 11-02-2022, 10:17 AM