Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I see people say Zac is a bad OC/playcaller but good HC...
(11-02-2022, 10:17 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: How can anyone know who put this team together? So Zac is the GM now too? <-- I like how the board uses this now to defend Zac.

Well, as someone who's been a Bengal fan since 1991 (basically Mike Brown's entire tenure), I know for a fact that HC in Cincinnati have also had to be scouts and GMs. Brown has had his input, sure, but clearly, it's been incumbent upon the HC on who is going to be drafted. And since MB never used free agency, HC's didn't need to do that. Clearly, now that we are using free agency to SOME degree the HC is going to have his say.

Wait, do you honestly think the front office signs people without the coaches' input? Hilarious HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!  Hilarious

Wait, let me guess: the Bengals won last year IN SPITE of Zac, right? Hilarious HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!  Hilarious
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I see people say Zac is a bad OC/playcaller but good HC... - PhilHos - 11-02-2022, 10:38 AM