Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I see people say Zac is a bad OC/playcaller but good HC...
(11-02-2022, 03:31 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Put Joe Burrow and Chase on the Steelers or Browns...or any team and I think the results get much better.

I agree with your premise. If you replaced Zac with say Tomlin...would we be better or worse?

If you replaced Zac with LaFleur from the Packers are we better or worse? Kingsbury? do this for other coaches.

Is it Wow - No coach could win with Burrow and Chase, but Zac did? Or is it, wow those guys give a coach a great advantage?

Like IF you put Zac coaching the Panthers or Lions - Are they SB bound within his 1st 4 years?

I do think Chase and Burrow make each other exponentially better with they're past history and chemistry. It's an impossible question to answer on the coaches. But reading your reply made me realize that I think coaches that lift the talent level of they're players is rare and maybe as rare as a QB that can do it. But maybe I'm just focusing on head coaches that do play calling. I think Zac needs a perfect setup to be successful and there seems to be multiple examples of teams finding some success with imperfect situations. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I see people say Zac is a bad OC/playcaller but good HC... - NUGDUKWE - 11-02-2022, 06:52 PM