Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I see people say Zac is a bad OC/playcaller but good HC...
(11-03-2022, 01:57 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I didn't see you answer it before, so let me ask again: why are you talking about opposing team's QBs? We've lost the games we've lost due to our offense not showing up or showing up too late. That has nothing to do with the quality of QB on the other side of the field.

Also, Bridgewater outplayed Tua in the game against us and Flacco was a better QB for the Jets than Wilson has been (this year). So don't know why you're complaining that we didn't have the easier QB to play against in those games.

And WHO is responsible for our offense? (Hint: Look at thread title).

This offense should be putting up 30 a game. But, we can blame the line. And Mixon. And injuries. And Burrow. And the refs. And all kinds of stuff.

The reality is we run a very rudimentary playbook. The shotgun plays and the under center plays look like 2 separate team playbooks. It's disjointed. The playcalls are predictable and basic. Also, this team doesn't use screens/slants like many other teams do.

But, apparently 'great coaches' aren't responsible for the OC's/playcallers.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I see people say Zac is a bad OC/playcaller but good HC... - THE PISTONS - 11-03-2022, 03:40 PM