Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Solution for a Depleted Secondary
(11-05-2022, 11:22 AM)kalibengal Wrote: I saw the Rams offered Carolina 2 1st rounders for Brian Burns? ! I still dont know how they could offer it as they gave up the farm for Stafford and Von Miller? my point being : Bengals dont try and make key moves like this . Im not saying we should have made an offer like this but dam, at least try and add some pass rush talent. All we seem to have is Trey out there with a bad back. We are one back injury away from having ZERO pass rush.   

We are seeing how the Rams model works.  Yes, they won last year (by inches) and they are a joke this season.  They will lose to the 49ers as well.'

The Bengals DO try to make moves, just not stupid ones...Two first round picks for a guy most don't know?  They have Trey, Ossai, and Hubbard.  That's a pretty strong unit.  The problem became losing Reader.  Huge loss.  They will get him back as well as Chase and still be in the playoff hunt.  They do need to win today, though, to make that a likely reality.  

We seem to have given up all hope because they ran in to a buzz saw on MNF.  The Browns season was on the line and they played like it.  Tip your hat and move on.  That game could have come out very different with a few calls and not a tipped INT.  The damn thing just snowballed from there.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Solution for a Depleted Secondary - SHRacerX - 11-06-2022, 09:56 AM