Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you support Free The Nipple?
(11-30-2022, 04:26 PM)Uncle Drinky Wrote: So let me see here dude. We can't let women got topless because their boobs are sacred? To who, and why? No offense to you dude, but that sounds like some old timey religious creepy stuff, likr back when they were scared of vajayjays. lol

Let me ask, can flat chested women go topless? Should dudes with boobs be forced to wear shirts? Seems like it's just all about people's hangups to me. Some guys be like women can't be topless cause my lil' pee pee might get excited. Then those same guys when stare like crazy at boobs that are covered. lol Makes no sense to me. 

When you say breasts are sexual organs, how is that any different than a mans? Both have nipples and nerves and can cause sexual stimulation when touched. 

Sorry bro, don't mean to single you out, just easier to ask this stuff in one post, and I'm lazy. LOL

It's all good. Milk is a huge reason why they are different Uncle Drinky. Men don't produce milk for babies.

Love women boobs though, but if they were always in your face, it might take away from the beauty and curiosity over 
time. Keeping them put away makes them more alluring.

Like I said, might cheapen them. It is like a woman always saying she loves you, pretty soon it is just meh and doesn't 
mean anything. I know, completely different but it is how I would equate my reasoning after thinking about this more 
and more. If you got some nasty women going topless all the time it could really turn you off of boobs and that ain't 
cool man.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you support Free The Nipple? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-02-2022, 06:17 PM
RE: Do you support Free The Nipple? - Leon - 11-28-2022, 07:26 PM
RE: Do you support Free The Nipple? - Leon - 12-24-2022, 12:03 AM