Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Group Therapy... Feel Free To Rant
Steeler fans, with a few rare exceptions, really are a special kind of stupid. Some of the stuff I've been reading on social media and their forums is just beyond moronic.

Like many Bengals fans, I'm also sick and tired of watching the Steelers walk into PBS and impose their will. Under Marvin, we've had 14 chances to beat them at home...and have accomplished it twice. Two goddam times in 14 tries! Ugh, I just can't stand seeing it happen year after year.

As far as the rest of the season, we need to get guys back and healthy. Tyler, Adam and Iloka are very important keys, and need to get as healthy as possible before the postseason. With Andy, we don't yet how long he'll be out. I think McCarron is capable, if the guys around him are playing well. I think they can beat SF and Balt, but don't see them winning in Denver.

Still, that would be 12 wins and a hell of a season. But, we all know about that stubborn elephant that still hasn't left the room, and that's winning a playoff game. We'll see how the next 3 weeks plays out, how McCarron performs, and how healthy the dinged up guys can get.

I've got quite a few beers in me my now, so hopefully my rambling makes sense. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Group Therapy... Feel Free To Rant - Bengalholic - 12-13-2015, 08:15 PM