Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Synric's Mock my Trade (December)
(12-09-2022, 12:04 PM)Synric Wrote: First I want to say I want Tee Higgins in stripes for the long term with Burrow and Chase but he is the best trade commodity for the Bengals.

The Cincinnati Bengals are trading Tee Higgins to the Dallas Cowboys for pick #28. Bengals now own picks #27 and #28.

1a. Jahmyr Gibbs RB Alabama- The Bengals embrace the Running Back by committee and draft an offensive weapon in Jahmyr Gibbs. Gibbs is an explosive playmaker that has a chance of taking it to the house anytime he gets the ball in his hands. He can be used alot of different ways and is just another wrinkle added to an already dangerous offense.

1b. Devon Witherspoon CB Illinios - Witherspoon has been one of if not the best corner in college football in 2022. Witherspoon is a physical corner with good short area quickness. He is very good at getting his hand into the throwing window knocking balls away. He isn't the biggest corner at 6' 180 but he plays alot bigger in run support as a corner you can trust with outside contain.

2. Xavier Hutchinson WR Iowa State - Trading Tee Higgins the Bengals will need to replace him with a high floor wide receiver. Hutchinson is a good not great athlete but he is excellent off the line and at the stem. He is very good on the first 2 levels as a big posession receiver on the outside. 

3. Sam LaPorta TE Iowa - LaPorta kinda fell off the map because Iowa struggled this year but he was as consistent as always. Hayden Hurst and Sam LaPorta will make the Bengal 12 personnel as dangerous as their 11 personnel.

4. AT Perry WR Wake Forest - Perry had a down year compared to 2021 alot due to poor QB play. He is another big target at 6'5 205 with great hands and excellent body control. I'm doubling down on a Tee replacement in Hutchinson and Perry.

5. DeMarvion Overshown LB Texas - Tall long rangy Linebacker at 6'4 225 if you built a linebacker in a lab it would look like Overshown. He's a day 3 prospect because even though he has alot of experience he is still a little slow to trigger downhill.

6. Zion Tupuola- Fetui Edge Washington - Zion blew up in 2020 during Covid but blew out his Achilles in 2021. He is still very raw but is a long explosive edge rusher. 

7. Tyler Van Dyke QB Miami - Van Dyke is the highly recruited QB for the U. He is a big QB with a bigger arm. It's his experience not talent that is lacking.

Are picking Gibbs over Robinson or was Robinson gone in this scenario?

The idea of Overshown is giving me massive Jefferson flashbacks.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Synric's Mock my Trade (December) - Synric - 12-09-2022, 12:04 PM
RE: Synric's Mock my Trade (December) - WVUHomer - 12-09-2022, 08:09 PM