Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers' Gilbert wants to play Bengals in playoffs
(12-14-2015, 11:38 AM)ochocincos Wrote: If Dalton is out, is it really that big of a "choke" if the Bengals were to lose in the playoffs? I'd put it similar to last year in that we were missing very crucial parts of our offense that made us successful.

In fact, I'd compare the 2015 Bengals to the 2014 Cardinals if Dalton doesn't get a chance to play in a playoff game this year.

I don't believe it'll be considered a choke. I said in another thread we are playing with house money from here on out. No expectations of playoff wins or championships. The Steelers dealt an emotional and physical blow to the season. They have the right to be feeling themselves. Wish we could be, but we just don't come out on top of big games like that.

When we preach continuity and consistency with the coaching staff, we get winning seasons now (which is good), but we also get the same results rather it's primetime games and/or big emotional games, or being bullied by the Steelers (which may never change). It's the price we pay for continuity. The good and the bad.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steelers' Gilbert wants to play Bengals in playoffs - jj22 - 12-14-2015, 11:49 AM