Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
La’el Collins Torn MCL and ACL. What’s the Plan?
(12-26-2022, 02:05 PM)Science Friction Wrote: No. I just look at the grades of the PFF professors. They do the focusing for a living and know what to look for more than you or I do.

I rewatched the game pausing it rewinding rewatching plays. He got beat on 4 or 5 swim moves hand fighting and 1 bull rush. He looked strong and sealed his guy a good distance from Joe for the most part other than the plays mentioned. His guy got some pressure on Joe maybe one sack but that was after his guy got stopped and he looped back around the 3-tech guy and got to Joe as he was running up field might have been a sack. Joe had to throw it in the dirt once cause 2 guys was running at him one of them being Adeniji guy.

The guy is solid he was thrust into the game against one of the best front 7 in the NFL against one of the best defensive mined coaches in the NFL. He played 3 decent quarters he will get better over the next two games. By the time we get into the playoffs he should be good to go.

I gave Collins a bit of hell last week wanting to see him improve on some stuff. I feel bad about it now since he got injured but I still like Collins hope he comes back from injury and does well here in Cincy or elsewhere.

Adeniji needs to improve on swim moves and hand fighting, but he is solid he is not the reason the game was so close.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: La’el Collins Torn MCL and ACL. What’s the Plan? - BengalsBong - 12-26-2022, 02:22 PM