Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bengals Could Win AFC North This Weekend
(12-26-2022, 09:03 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: If the Bengals win this week I wouldn't rest the starters vs Ravens. Seeding is huge. If we win out, we're worst 2nd seed. Playing easier opponents would be way better. If the Chiefs lose to the Broncos or Raiders (divisional opponents always have a chance) we could have a first round bye and have an easier divisional round. I really don't care about the AFCN title anymore. Let's go win the AFC and get the championship we almost got last year. We've got the most well rounded team in the league, and arguably the best QB in the league.

I agree. If the Bengals beat Bill and Bengals have beat Chiefs, then a win over Baltimore makes Bengals the #1 team in AFC of bye week AND home field advantage through play-offs.  Not so much weaker teams, there are no weak teams in play-offs.  The Bye Week and all teams having to come to THE JUNGLE.  As in 1981 and 1988.  

Still, it would be nice for a Bengals win and a Ravens loss to Steelers this week.  Also, what if Chiefs and Bills lose out of Top Seed before Bengals & Ravens kick off.  That probably won't happen.  What if Ravens can't win AFC North, and they decide to rest players for play-offs, and that could happen.   It would be nice to clinch AFC NORTH CHAMPIONSHIP a week before the Baltimore game....GO BENGALS and yikes, Go Steelers. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Could Win AFC North This Weekend - kevin - 12-26-2022, 09:23 PM