Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's Going To The Game?! What Are You Doing Pre-Game?!
(12-30-2022, 03:04 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I was going to sell my tickets, but my best friend from childhood (and first ever friend) said something in our group text about wanting to go, so now we're going to go!

He doesn't drink anymore but we're still going to go somewhere before so I can pre-game. We'll probably just head downtown and I'd love to meet anyone from the board!

Is anyone else going? Are you pre-gaming anywhere? Is anyone tailgating? Our crew doesn't tailgate anymore like we did back in the Palmer/Dalton days, but I might post on Facebook to see if anybody I know tailgates.

Let me know if anyone else is going and if you're doing anything beforehand!

If you're going but not tailgating, feel free to stop by the crippled section to see me! Visitor's sidelines between the 30s but not sure where!

WHO-DEY!

I gave up my season tickets five years ago as a result of a divorce.  We have met before, back in the day, but I hardly go to games any more.  It is just too much for my 90 year old dad.  

If you are going, you need to hit Bengal Jim's tailgate.  It is in that lower parking lot right in front of the stadium (north side).  They will have music and a giant blow up.  Introduce yourself around.  Everyone there is cool as hell.  Maybe you can lead some of them to this board?

Have a great time, my friend.  Should be an amazing time!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who's Going To The Game?! What Are You Doing Pre-Game?! - SHRacerX - 12-31-2022, 12:05 PM