Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's Going To The Game?! What Are You Doing Pre-Game?!
(12-31-2022, 12:21 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I plan on weeping openly pre-game.

Every time the Bills and Bengals played, I'd meet up with a friend of mine.

She passed just before Christmas.

I still haven't emotionally processed it outside of an outburst of rage when my tattoo artist cancelled our appointment due to weather and when I broke down crying listening to a song that reminded me of her.
Sorry brother....... we'll bring home a W for her!
(12-31-2022, 11:09 AM)PDub80 Wrote: Reservations at Ruby's for pregame meal, then tailgating in lot 1, bouncing around between street party and the different tailgate scenes. If I see you rolling around, I'm going cow tipping!

I'm kidding! I would love to say hey and meet you!
[Image: dwayne-johnson-bring-it-on.gif]

Hilarious

Ruby's is a good idea! I'm sure all the reservations are booked by now though!

Don't know where we'll be, but I'll definitely try to come by lot 1 and a few other lots, so everyone needs to come say hi to Champ! I hope I see you!

It's not hard to pick out the cripple that talks with a little brick-size computer!

Hilarious
(12-31-2022, 12:05 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: I gave up my season tickets five years ago as a result of a divorce.  We have met before, back in the day, but I hardly go to games any more.  It is just too much for my 90 year old dad.  

If you are going, you need to hit Bengal Jim's tailgate.  It is in that lower parking lot right in front of the stadium (north side).  They will have music and a giant blow up.  Introduce yourself around.  Everyone there is cool as hell.  Maybe you can lead some of them to this board?

Have a great time, my friend.  Should be an amazing time!
I remember brother......... sorry that you can't go! 
(12-31-2022, 12:17 PM)Boomer Anderson Wrote: Definitely going to game with my son. Season tickets are getting more pricey gotta use em. Any good ideas on tailgating or pregame activities?
Yeah......... luckily, I hit a tree and have a little money from that that I can't use for every day things and have to use for things like this.

If money gets tight, become a cripple....... it's completely worth it ThumbsUp

Hilarious
(12-31-2022, 12:33 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Were this a year ago I would have been right there in PBS with you, but I gave up my seats this past offseason.  I'll enjoy the game while a cat or two sleeps on me in the recliner, with Dan and Lap on the stereo and the GD thread on my laptop.  At its conclusion I'll climb the stairs and try to climb into bed without waking the wife on a work night, all without missing the post-game downtown traffic.  

You go and have a good time, Brad, and help bring home that W.

Tiger

Gave them up before the most promising season in thirty years?!

Sucks but enjoy the game at home!

(12-31-2022, 01:33 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I'll be watching from home. Not sure what I will make pregame....either wings, skyline or maybe order a pizza

It's Cincinnati....... you gotta have chili and some wings also would fit!

Chili flavored sauce on the wings!

Hilarious
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who's Going To The Game?! What Are You Doing Pre-Game?! - BFritz21 - 12-31-2022, 03:03 PM