Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's Going To The Game?! What Are You Doing Pre-Game?!
(12-31-2022, 05:52 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I thought about selling for a few years, but we kept having crap seasons, so I kept going and enjoying what I could about it.  When all the tumblers fell into place this past season, I knew it was time to cash out.  I thought I would miss it, but honestly, I'm glad I no longer have the hassle.  

I get it.

I bought tickets for every home game but just didn't get season tickets because I'd never know who could go with me and, when we had a bad season like Carson's last year, or if we played a shitty team or were out of contention, I couldn't give them away. 

I have liked watching the games at places like Wings & Rings, Dickmann's, BWs, and wherever this year more than going. 

Like I've said before, I could only get two tickets because all you ableists buy seats in the crippled section, but Monday Night Football is going to be crazy, especially with my best friend from childhood when we're also playing in the finals and I have Mixon and Burrow!

Not sure what I'll do next year. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who's Going To The Game?! What Are You Doing Pre-Game?! - BFritz21 - 12-31-2022, 06:54 PM