Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals win chiefs lose and bills lose?
(01-07-2023, 11:13 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I know, it was just a funny post from Bfine with great sarcasm and I liked it.

Doesn't matter, we will go through them again just the same as last year. Just don't like the NFL breaking the rules in order to keep us
from beating every team. If somebody beats us fair, fine, that is all I ask. I just don't like seeing the rules broke in favor of any team.

Pisses me off big time! Shocked

That's all it is.  Things that should have been decided on the field were decided by executives in a meeting.  If you told me that would happen, I would not have believed you. 

Even in events like pandemics, terrorist attacks, and natural disasters, the league has made sure that games were played to determine outcomes.  These were events where people lost their lives, livelihoods and homes.  Some of them happened in-season.  As tragic and impactful as these events were, the games went on in some capacity.  No one disputes the Bucs Super Bowl from the covid year because the champion was decided on the field.  No one disputes the Pats title after 9-11 because the games were played.  

The fact is that we will not be able to say that this year.  it's pretty unprecedented.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals win chiefs lose and bills lose? - samhain - 01-07-2023, 11:20 PM